Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer’s network. CCNA Routing and Switching is for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers with 1-3 years of experience.
- The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
- With a focus on network infrastructure, CCNA Routing and Switching also covers wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
- It confirms your ability to work with IP, EIGRP, Serial Line Interface Protocol, Frame Relay, VLANs, OSPF, Ethernet, and access control lists.
- It also validates your ability to manage Cisco devices with IOS v15, handle Cisco licensing, and perform extensive troubleshooting.
You may achieve CCNA Routing and Switching certification by passing both Exam 100-101 ICND1 and Exam 200-101 INCD2, or you may opt for the composite Exam 200-120 CCNA.
Exams & Recommended Training:
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|200-120 CCNA||Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)|
|100-101 ICND1||Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)|
|200-101 ICND2||Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)|
Duration: (90 hrs )
- 30 days (3 Hrs/day) + 4 days for Live Project & Exam prep
- 12 days (6 Hrs/day) + 4 days for Live Project & Exam prep
Available Time Slots:
- 07:30-09:30 : 45 Days
- 8:30-13:30 : 18 Days
- 10:00-5:00 : 12 Days (Fast Track) + 3 Days for Project & Exam prep
- 10:00-13:00 : 30+5 Days
- 14:00-17:00 : 30+5 Days
- 18:00-20:00 : 45 Days