Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching:
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
- Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician.
- The routing and switching protocol knowledge from this certification will provide a lasting foundation as these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of today and the virtualized network functions of tomorrow.
Valid Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification or any Cisco CCIEcertification can act as a prerequisite.
Exams & Recommended Training:
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|300-101 ROUTE||:Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)|
|300-115 SWITCH||:Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)|
|300-135 TSHOOT||:Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)|
Duration: (160 Hrs)
- 12 Days for Route (6hrs per day)
- 7 Days for Switch (6hrs per day)
- 7 Days for Tshoot (6hrs per day)
Available Time Slots: