CL210: Red Hat OpenStack Administration
Install, configure, and maintain a cloud computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
This course can also help your prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
Course content summary
- Launch instances
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Migrate instances between compute nodes
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications
Prerequisites for this course
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) course or equivalent
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Course introduction
- Introduce and review the course.
- Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
- Manage flavors
- Manage hardware profiles.
- Manage networks
- Manage OpenStack networks.
- Manage floating IP addresses
- Manage floating IP addresses.
- Manage security groups
- Manage OpenStack security groups and security rules.
- Manage instances
- Manage instances.
- Add additional compute nodes
- Add additional compute nodes to OpenStack.
- Build a customized image
- Build and customize an operating system image.
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Deploy scalable applications
- Deploy stacks (applications) that provide scale out/scale back capabilities.
- Comprehensive review
- Review Red Hat OpenStack Platform II.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation’s permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210)
- Demonstrate your ability to build and manage private clouds using Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310)
- Learn to deploy, manage, and configure Red Hat Ceph® Storage and Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III with exam (CL311)
- Learn to deploy, manage, and configure Red Hat Ceph Storage and Red Hat OpenStack Platform and demonstrate your skills and knowledge to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack.