RH270 – Docker Managing Containers RHEL atomic host
Deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment:
Managing Containers with Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® Atomic Host (RH270) is designed for experienced Linux administrators, architects, and developers who want to manage containerized applications using the Docker command and Kubernetes.
Course content summary
- Install and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Manage Linux containers
- Build custom container images with Dockerfile
- Publish container images with a private Docker registry
- Deploy multitiered containerized applications with Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
Prerequisites for this course
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required.
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software on a server.
- Update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
- Subscribe to Red Hat Network and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software.
- Manage Containers
- Download, deploy, customize, and save a container image.
- Publish Custom Container Images in a Private Image Registry
- Build container images using Dockerfile and publish them using a private image registry.
- Deploy Multitiered Applications with containers and Kubernetes
- Deploy a multitiered application using containers and Kubernetes.
- Replicate Multitiered Applications
- Deploy flannel to allow for a multitiered application to be replicated on multiple hosts.
- Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
- Use support tools available to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host to diagnose problem.