Red Hat Certification - Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who is ready to automate Red Hat Enterprise Linux tasks, integrate Red Hat emerging technologies, and apply automation for efficiency and innovation.
- The legacy track that places more emphasis on network services skills and is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- The new track that places more emphasis on automation skills and is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
Find out which of these tracks may be best for you by consulting our frequently asked questions.
Learn Red Hat Ansible Automation
By developing automation skills to complement your deployment and configuration abilities, you will prove your understanding of how Ansible Automation interacts with other Red Hat technologies.
These course and exam offerings will help you learn and validate automation knowledge:
- Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices (DO447)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices exam (EX447)
- Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices with exam (DO448)
Check out our frequently asked questions for more information about learning outcomes and how to get a sneak peak of the new RHCE track.