Free Red Hat, Linux, Devops, Cloud Course and TrainingSappio Desk
Due to COVID -19 situation, RedHat is providing free courses for 30 days of duration.
Get the benefits as much as you can
The basic linux technologies course which you can learns or get started are:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Openstack, cloud, Devops, Ansible, Openshift, Cloudforms, docker, microservices, JBoss, Middleware.
Technical Overviews :
Free Technical Overview Courses offered by Red Hat :
1. Fundamentals of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RH066x):
2. RH Enterprise Linux Technical Overview (RH024):
3. Virtualization & Infrastructure Migration Technical Overview (RH018):
4. RH Satellite Technical Overview (RH053):
5. RH OpenStack Technical Overview (CL010):
6. RH Agile integration Technical Overview (DO040):
7. Ansible Essentials (DO007):
8. Fundamentals of Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift( DO081x):
9. Deploying Containerized Applications Tech Overview (DO080):
10. Developing Cloud-Native Applications with Microservices Architectures (DO092):
11. Fundamentals of Java EE Development (JB083x ):
Make most of it and leverage your knowledge with Red Hat products.
NOTE: These are just the basics course, you will get an idea about the key technologies and how to get started with it. Once you understand, you can focus on the advance training.
#education #free #knowledgeshare #linux #enterprise #products #community #training #automation #videos #learning #redhat #lifeatredhat #openstack #ansible#openshift #satellite #agileintegration