CCNP Enterprise - Certification and Training
Introducing the CCNP® Enterprise certification program
Software and networking become more and more interconnected every day. Technology advances are enabling new applications and businesses that connect everything—people, devices, machines, and applications. And with intent-based networking, organizations can take advantage of automation to scale and secure their networking infrastructure. To capitalize on these opportunities, today’s networking professionals need a broader range of skills and deeper focus in strategic technology areas. The CCNP Enterprise certification program gives you exactly that breadth and depth.
We designed the CCNP Enterprise certification to help you prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of enterprise network technologies. The certification covers core technologies and an enterprise focus area of your choice. You choose where you want to focus. You choose where to take your career.
Among the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certifications, CCNP sets you apart. It tells the world you know what you are doing. In addition, completing any CCNP certification exam earns you a Cisco® Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
Training & Exam Details:
Exams and recommended training
To earn CCNP Enterprise, you pass two exams:
- a core exam and
- an enterprise concentration exam of your choice.
And every exam in the CCNP Enterprise program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Enterprise Wireless certifications. Passing this exam helps toward earning any or all of these certifications.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as network design, SD-WAN, wireless, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing enterprise networking solutions.
- Show the world you know your stuff with a high-value certification
- Customize your certification to your technical focus
- Position yourself for advancement in the fast-paced world of enterprise technologies
- Add networking automation skills to your areas of expertise
- Earn a Specialist certification for passing any CCNP exam – core or concentration
- Qualify for the CCIE Enterprise lab exam by passing the CCNP core exam
- Link that CCNP certification badge to all your social media profiles
Exams and recommended training:
CCNA certification is valid for three years.
Certification must be met prior to the certification expiration date. Individuals with expired certification(s) must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification(s) status. As always, you can recertify by advancing to the next level of certifications, using continuing education credits or a combination of both.
|Certification Level & Duration||Exam Only||Exam and Continuing Education Options|
|Associate – 3 years||
|Specialist – 3 years||
|Professional – 3 years||
|CCIE – 3 years||
|CCDE – 3 years||
|Architect – 5 years||
Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) certifications are valid for five years. CCAr will remain certified as long as they continue to contribute to maintaining the Cisco Certified Architect Certification program. Current recertification policies require Cisco Certified Architects to complete qualifying events within the 24 months preceding the expiration deadline.
Qualifying events include: